- Bathroom Rugs
- Merida Bath Rugs
Merida Bath Rugs
455 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 455
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Merida Bath Rugs Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Download Manufacturer Data Sheet (PDF)
Merida Bathroom Rugs
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- A bathmat made of 100% cotton combines exclusive designs with classic elegance
- Medium pile 17mm / .67in; highly absorbent
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below
- Non-slip backing
- Our ECO-LIVING range meets all the requirements of an eco-conscious collection using renewable resources. Ecologically cultivated natural resources, non-hazardous raw materials and biodegradable fibers are turned into sustainable products
- Exceptionally soft, 100% premium cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Machine washable and suitable for dryers
- Machine wash warm 104F 40C, wash separately from other laundry in the delicates wash cycle, using colorfast, mild action detergent (wash parts of sets together, in order to avoid inconsistent appearance))
- Do not use any fabric softner, do not wring out, do not place on radiators
- Have large rugs cleaned by a professional laundry
- Shake out bath rugs vigorously or vacuum using a vacuum cleaner on low suction power, in order to erect the pile
- Slightly lint at the beginning is a normal result of manufacturing and decreases after the first wash.
- Wash cotton rugs using the maximum water level (possibly in a pillowcase, in order to catch lint), clean drum and lint filter after washing
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top