- Bathroom Rugs
- Life Non Slip Cotton Bath Rug
Life Non Slip Cotton Bath Rug
324 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 324
* limited quantity *
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Life Cotton Bath Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Download Manufacturer Data Sheet (PDF)
Life Cotton Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Non slip luxury cotton bath rug with sculpted design for extra style.
- Abosorbent soft cotton rug with thick medium pile 20mm / .79in height.
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Unique non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Durable and easy to care for. Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Taupe: Soft brown taupe cotton rug with light taupe accents.
- Anthracite Grey: Soft anthracite grey with light anthracite grey accents.
- Natural: Golden beige tone with very light beige accents.
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Exceptionally soft, 100% premium cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural cotton fabric
- Non slip latex and woven rug backing
- Durable, resilient backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Provides non slip properties on most surfaces
- Easy care, washes up very nicely
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top