- Bathroom Rugs
- Feather Bath Rug
Feather Bath Rug
697 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 697
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Feather Bath Rugs Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
Sorry, there are no coordinated families for this family of products.
(back to the top
Feather Bathroom Rugs
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- A bathmat made of 100% high-qualitycotton with an attractive feather design.
- low pile 10mm / .39in; highly absorbent
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below
- Non-slip backing (clear and rubberized)
- Our ECO-LIVING range meets all the requirements of an eco-conscious collection using renewable resources. Ecologically cultivated natural resources, non-hazardous raw materials and biodegradable fibers are turned into sustainable products
- Exceptionally soft, 100% premium cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Machine washable and suitable for dryers
- Machine wash warm 104F 40C, wash separately from other laundry in the delicates wash cycle, using colorfast, mild action detergent (wash parts of sets together, in order to avoid inconsistent appearance))
- Do not use any fabric softner, do not wring out, do not place on radiators
- Have large rugs cleaned by a professional laundry
- Shake out bath rugs vigorously or vacuum using a vacuum cleaner on low suction power, in order to erect the pile
- Slightly lint at the beginning is a normal result of manufacturing and decreases after the first wash.
- Wash cotton rugs using the maximum water level (possibly in a pillowcase, in order to catch lint), clean drum and lint filter after washing
(back to the top