- Bathroom Rugs
- Caracas Bath Rug
Caracas Bath Rug
631 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 631
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Caracas Bath Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Caracas Bathroom Rugs
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Vintage-style rug
- 78% cotton + 22% Viskose
- Very soft medium pile 10mm / .39in
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Unique non slip backing. See backing details below.
- Machine wash. See rug care details below.
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Exceptionally soft, mostly cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Mildew proof
- Very durable
- Anti-slip backing will not be damaged or worn out if used with underfloor heating.Each piece is made with a high density of stitches
- Durable, resilient backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Provides non slip properties on most surfaces
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 104F 40C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
Customer's Feedback on Feb. 01, 2021 From OH:
I love them. They look great in the bathroom. I have just ordered another large one for in front of the bathtub.
(back to the top