- Bathroom Rugs
- Idyll Bath Rugs
Idyll Bath Rugs
163 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 163
platinum grey (limited sizes, discontinued color)
You can view larger images of alternative colors by clicking on a color swatch above.
Click Here: Idyll Bath Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Idyll Bath Rug
- Great quality, medium pile bath rug 20mm / .79in featuring a border of vines and leaves on one end with picture boxes of leaves and vines on the other
- Designed and produced in Germany. Individually tufted and made of long wearing, durable polyacrylic yarn.
- Unique non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Sand Beige:Sandy beige rug with brown, yellow and rust/orange with brown and deep cranberry leaves.
- Brandy: Rich deep brandy color with brown, beige and rust/orange with brown and deep cranberry leaves.
- Palm Green: Medium tone green with deep green, light yellow and yellow orange with leaf green and medium green leaves.
- Platinum: Classic color with just the right design flare. Platinum grey with accents of black, winter white, dark slate grey, dark steel grey and silver grey.
Elongated Lid Cover:
- Exceptionally soft, polyacrylic yarn
- Good warmth retention
- Mildew proof
- Very durable
- Easy care polyacrylic yarn
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Idyll elongated lid covers have a single box with a leaf in the center of the lid cover. The elongated lid covers coordinate with each rug swatch.
- If your elongated lid is at least 17 inches long and no more than 18.5 inches long our elongated lid covers will work for you. They have a drawstring design allowing the lid cover to conform to your toilet lid.
- Non slip latex rubber backing
- No plasticizer in the rubber backing which means a very durable rubber backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Latex rubber coating provides great non slip properties
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mildaction detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
(back to the top