- Bathroom Rugs
- Vamonte Bath Rugs
Vamonte Bath Rugs
See price and size information
Click Here: Vamonte Bath Rug Details
slate grey [+]
azure blue [+]
clover green [+]
* Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Vamonte Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Luxury rug very plush, beautifully sculpted dense high pile bath rug 37mm / 1.46in
- Designed and produced in Germany. Individually tufted and made of long wearing, durable polyacrylic yarn.
- Unique non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Peach: Uniquely shaped high pile sculpted bath rug with colors ranging from rust, to orange to light peach orange on the outside of the design.
- Slate Grey: Slate grey is the darkest color in this swatch. It is a dark grey. The second color is a medium tone grey and the outside edge is a very light grey.
- Toffee: Nutural tone sculpted rug with a brown tone toffee, medium soft beige and a very light beige or cream color on the outside edge.
- Azure Blue: Deep azure blue is the darkest tone then a medium tone blue and soft lighter blue color on the outside edge.
- Clover Green: Deep dark grassy green, medium tone green and soft lighter green on the outside of the design.
Elongated Lid Cover:
- Exceptionally soft, polyacrylic yarn
- Good warmth retention
- Mildew proof
- Very durable
- Easy care polyacrylic yarn
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Vamonte elongated lid covers are a solid color and coordinate with each rug swatch.
- If your elongated lid is at least 17 inches long and no more than 18.5 inches long our elongated lid covers will work for you. They have a drawstring design allowing the lid cover to conform to your toilet lid.
- Non slip clear latex applied to woven rug backing
- Durable, resilient backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Unique latex application process provides non slip properties on most surfaces
- Easy care cleans very well
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mildaction detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
(back to the top