- Bathroom Rugs
- Vichy Bath Rugs
Vichy Bath Rugs
380 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 380
slate grey - discontinued color, limited availability
You can view larger images of alternative colors by clicking on a color swatch above.
Click Here: Vichy Bath Rug Details
* Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Vichy Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Basket weave pattern will add a pop and wow factor to your bathroom. What a great way to transform a space.
- Pile height 20mm / .79in rug. High quality, dense, very soft medium pile .
- Designed and produced in Germany. Individually tufted by hand and made of long wearing, durable polyacrylic yarn.
- Non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
- Slate Grey: Wonderful range of grey tones including black and white. The colors include black, white, medium tone grey, anthracite grey and slate grey.
Coordinated lid cover is a solid slate grey.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Exceptionally soft, polyacrylic yarn
- Good warmth retention
- Mildew proof
- Very durable
- Easy care polyacrylic yarn
Elongated Lid Cover:
- Elongated lid cover for this bath rug design is a solid color.
- If your elongated lid is at least 17 inches long and no more than 18.5 inches long our elongated lid covers will work for you. They have a drawstring design allowing the lid cover to conform to your toilet lid.
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Non slip latex rubber backing
- No plasticizer in the rubber backing which means a very durable rubber backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Latex rubber coating provides great non slip properties
- Easy care cleans very well
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
(back to the top